FeaturesHand Selected Parts Tuned for Audio
Network Streaming Services
- To ensure low-impedance and high-current performance, the DTM-40.7 employs fully discrete output stage circuitry, a massive high current power supply and two custom made 8,200 F high current capacitors. 80 watts per channel at 8 ohms / 110 watts per channel at 6 ohms are packed into an anti-vibration oval chassis with an anti-resonant front panel, and the non-phase-shift amp design produces stunningly realistic sound imaging.
Great Sound From Any Format
- The DTM-40.7 has AirPlay, Wi–Fi and Bluetooth technologies built in. It comes loaded with Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM Internet Radio, Deezer, TuneIn and Slacker. Select a station and search for music available on these services via the Integra remote control app on your smartphone. Support for Spotify Connect means that you can use the Spotify app as a remote to control the DTM-40.7. You can also use DLNA to listen to your favorite audio files from a networked PC or NAS drive.
- A class leading Asahi Kasei AK4452 384kHz / 32-bit digital–to–analog converter unlocks the full potential of any audio format with its unique low-distortion sound–enhancing filtering technologies. Plays will with compressed, lossless, and hi-res audio via Local Network (MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Apple Lossless, DSD 5.6 MHz, and LPCM).
Fluid Control Across Inputs and Zones
- The Integra Remote app for iPod touch®/iPhone,® Android, and Kindle devices is a convenient way to control your home entertainment from anywhere within wireless range. The app has a clear graphical interface to control playback, adjust settings and handle content across multiple zones. The app serves hi-res, lossless, and compressed audio files (including 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC, DSD) to the DTM-40.7 from your mobile devices, and gives it stunning sound.
Perfect for Custom Installation
- The full-function RI remote control allows for direct access tuning with 10 Key Buttons. Zone 2 options include Pre / Line-out for playback in another room; Zone 2 DAC for SPDIF, NET and USB sources, and a Zone 2 subwoofer pre-out and independent Zone 2 bass, treble, and balance control. Automatic power on/wake-up via optical audio sensing is a very unique feature and is "custom" friendly. This feature, combined with power on volume settings and maximum volume settings, make it easier to integrate 3rd party sources that are primarily app driven.
- Integra products are designed and engineered to meet the demands of custom audio/video systems installers. The DTM-40.7 includes system integration connectivity such as RS232 and IP control with support for 2-way communication with 3rd party home automation systems. A pair of infrared (IR) inputs and an IR output make for a clean, reliable installation and allow pass-through of IR signals to control other devices connected to the DTM-40.7 such as a turntable, lighting or window treatments. Three fully programmable 12 volt triggers can be used to dim lights, power on/off a turntable and open/close the drapes all with the touch of a button! Optional rack mount kits for all models provide a clean, finished look when installed in racks and cabinets. Integra works closely with control systems partners such as Savant, Crestron, URC, and RTI, and AMX Device Discovery for simplified system integration.
Analog Audio(RCA) Input 6 Channels 2 Coaxial Digital Audio Inputs 2 Color Black Ethernet Port 1 Headset Jack Yes Optical Digital(Fiber Optic) Audio Inputs 2 Power Off Consumption (watts) 0.15 Watts Station Presets 40 Total Harmonic Distortion 0.08 USB Port 1 Wi-Fi Built in Yes Airplay Yes AM/FM Tuner Built-In Yes Analog Audio(RCA) Output 2 Bluetooth Yes Depth 12.94 in. DLNA Certified Yes Electrical Requirements 120V; 60Hz; 2.7A Height 5.88 in. Pandora Streaming Yes Shipping Weight 23.1 lbs. Signal to Noise Ratio 106 dB Width 17.13 in.