Despite being at the cutting edge of the burgeoning home theater market, Onkyo has never forgotten its roots in pure hi-fi audio. With the P-3000R, we present a streamlined two-channel pre-amplifier that packs a treasure trove of stunning audio technology. The P-3000R handles both analog and digital sources, with connectivity options including AES/EBU digital connectors and a USB device for PC audio. Separate 192 kHz/32-bit TI Burr-Brown DACs for each channel ensure accurate digital-to-analog conversion. Meanwhile, to minimize interference and maintain signal quality, the P-3000R employs noise-reducing DIDRC technology, a vibration-resistant chassis design, and independent amplifier circuitry. Thanks to the P-3000Rs bi-amping capability, you also have greater flexibility in how you set up your system. As always, the job of all this advanced hardware is to bring you closer to your music and let you feel the unique resonance of each individual instrument.
- DIDRC (Dynamic Inter-modulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry)
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Ultra-Low Jitter Technology
- Separate TI Burr-Brown 192 kHz/32-Bit DACs (PCM1795 x 2) for L/R Channels
- Amphenol AES/EBU Balanced Digital Input
- USB Device (C-Media CM6631) for 192 kHz/32-Bit HD Audio from PC*
- *Playback of PC audio requires dedicated software that can be downloaded from an Onkyo website