The perfect combination of high performance and high value, the Denon AVR-S510BT delivers superb sonic fidelity along with a host of advanced features that includes compatibility with the latest HDMI 2.0 specification, along with the latest HDCP 2.2 specification that's required for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content. The video section features 5 HDMI inputs, 3 of which feature 4K Ultra HD/60 Hz full frame rate and 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling pass-through for the ultimate home theater experience.
Our exclusive Denon Setup Assistant quickly and easily guides you through the setup process, which includes automated speaker configuration and optimization using the supplied measuring microphone.
Featuring Bluetooth wireless audio streaming, the AVR-S510BT is also equipped with a convenient USB port on the front panel for streaming your favorite tracks and charging your portable device, and the Denon 500 Series Remote App lets you control the unit via your Bluetooth device.
Built-in Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- The AVR-S510BT features Bluetooth streaming, supporting Bluetooth-equipped devices that support the A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile). Simply select the AVR-S510BT from your device's Bluetooth menu to turn on the receiver and start playing your music. The AVR-S510BT can remember up to 8 paired Bluetooth devices, so family and friends can listen to their favorite tracks.
Latest HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Specifications
- Equipped with 5 HDMI inputs, the AVR-S510BT features support for 4K Ultra HD full frame rate 60 Hz pass-through on 3 inputs along with 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling pass-through, along with 3D compatibility on all HDMI inputs. It's also equipped with HDCP 2.2 signal handling, a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content.
Easy To Setup, Easy To Use
- With our exclusive Setup Assistant along with the Quick Start Guide, you can connect and configure your home theater system quickly and easily. The AVR-S510BT comes with a setup measuring microphone that adjusts critical system parameters for top audio fidelity custom-tailored for your speaker system and listening space.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
- The AVR-S510BT features dual subwoofer outputs, which lets you place 2 subwoofers in different locations in the room. That allows for smoother deep bass response, helping to eliminate room-induced acoustical interference, a common problem with single subwoofer setups.
Discrete Power Output Stage
- All 5 power amplifier stages feature true Class AB amplification, and are configured with discrete high current power transistors that can easily drive lower impedance 6 ohm speakers, and each channel is rated at a maximum of 140 watts of power.
Easy To Use Quick Select Functions
- Featuring a clean front panel design, the AVR-S510BT comes equipped with 4 Quick Select function buttons that let you choose from your most popular input sources, and the ergonomically designed remote also includes Quick Select buttons. With Quick Select, the AVR-S510BT remembers your preferred sources as well as your preferred audio settings for each source so you can enjoy precisely tailored sound with each one.
Bluetooth Remote App
- Download the 500 Series Denon Remote app and control your AVR-S510BT from your Bluetooth device. Functions include On/Off, Volume Up/Down, Mute and Source Selection. The app is available now in an Android version, and will soon be offered in an iOS version.
Compatible With Denon HEOS Link
- Denon's HEOS whole-home wireless audio sound system delivers the ultimate in sound quality, ease-of-use and system flexibility and the AVR-S510BT features compatibility with our HEOS Link for easy remote control via the HEOS app.
Color Coded Speaker Terminals
- The AVR-S510BT features color coded loudspeaker terminals, and comes with color coded speaker labels that help ensure correct speaker cable hookups the very first time.
- In addition to numerous analog and digital A/V connectors, the AVR-S510BT features a convenient USB port on the front panel that's compatible with portable USB devices, and can play back a wide range of audio file types including MP3, WMA, FLAC and MPEG-4/AAC tracks.
Analog Audio(RCA) Input 2 Channels 5.2 Coaxial Digital Audio Inputs 1 Composite Video Inputs 2 Composite Video Outputs 1 HDMI Inputs 5 HDMI Outputs 1 On Screen Display GUI Optical Digital(Fiber Optic) Audio Inputs 2 Power Off Consumption (watts) 0.3 Watts Power On Consumption (watts) 330 Watts Total Harmonic Distortion 0.10 USB Port 1 Watts per Channel 140 Watts 3D Passthrough Yes AM/FM Tuner Built-In Yes Bluetooth Yes Depth 12.6 in. Height 5.9 in. Shipping Weight 16.5 lbs. Width 17.1 in.